Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 4:30pm
Dra. Manuela Paiva
Central Pavillion, 1st floor
Suggestions, appreciation, compliments, praises, complaints, claims – patients or people responsible for them may turn to the Citizen’s Office to defend their rights or to suggest measures to improve the quality of services and care provided in IPO Lisboa.
The work developed in the Citizen’s Office aims at the humanization of the services, reinforcing citizenship involving the users in the process of improving the quality of care provided.
The Citizen’s Office should:
– Check the conditions for access to healthcare;
– To promote and disclose the citizen’s rights and duties;
– To assist personally the citizens who request so and/or who wish to make oral presentations and to submit them in writing;
– To receive, record and handle all presentations (complaints, suggestions, compliments and appreciation), irrespective of the presentation place and form;
– To ensure the citizen’s participation means, such as suggestion boxes, email and complaints book;
– To regularly check the satisfaction degree of the citizens who contacted IPO Lisboa;
– To inform the citizens of their rights and duties regarding the health services;
– To contribute for the continuous improving process of providing care to patients and their family members;
– To encourage the humanization of the services.
How to contact the Citizen’s Office
Pavilhão Central, 1st floor (from Monday to Friday).
to be requested at the Citizen’s Office and at the secretariat of the departments.
letter addressed to the Board of Directors or the Citizen’s Office.